mardi 18 juillet 2017

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 07/17


I'm a little late for the Gifted Gorgeousness update, hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching, on the 15th of each monch, you have to show your progress on the stitching you're making as gift or the pieces you're making with fabric or threads that have been given to you.

Here,  you'll find Jo post and links to other stitchers

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.fr/2017/07/gifted-gorgeousness-july-link-up-post.html


First, I got a finish!

A little rabbit, born with the Eastern Blog Hop, as a gift for my blog,  now smiling in the egg cup



I plan to use it on a little bag for my special eggs cissors...
It's a pattern from Brin par Brin "Des invités dans ma cuisine"
"Guests in my kitchen"

Il me reste à confectionner une petite pochette pour protéger mes ciseaux "spécial oeuf à la coque".









I added shoes on the third character I stitched in this serie from Cuore & Batticuore


























During my holidays I also finished my Mona Lisa,
the idea was given by Jo, she stitched it in January 2016 and shared the link to the free pattern from Mr XStitch



I keep Village Quaker for Theme-tas-Stitch update, but I have a little flower to offer you, what would be a Gifted Gorgeousness post without a gift!





6 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the little bunny in the egg cup and the wonderful egg slicer. I discovered this week that Americans do not generally use egg cups as they don't have dippy eggs and bread soldiers! What do the French call eggs and soldiers?
    Mona Lisa looks enigmatic as ever.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The bunny is sweet and I'm looking forward to seeing some more of the Quaker in your next post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Interesting stitching as always. Love the tiny Mona Lisa.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Qu'il est joli, ce petit lapin dans son coquetier. Et tu as même plus de ces petits animaux. Quelle joie de les broder.
    Très jolie broderie sur tes autres projets.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Those egg scissors are fantastic! And they will be even better with their own pretty bag. I really love those Cuore figures.

    RépondreSupprimer